Invenergy and Patria Investimentos Acquire 600-MW Wind Portfolio in Brazil

US clean energy developer and Brazilian investment manager have jointly acquired a 600-megawatt (MW) wind power portfolio in Brazil from ContourGlobal and , Invenergy announced on Monday.

Following the transaction, Invenergy will hold a 10% stake in the portfolio, with Patria Investimentos owning the remaining 90%.

The portfolio includes the Asa Branca, Chapada I, Chapada II, and Chapada III wind farms, situated in the northeastern states of Piaui and . Invenergy will oversee the operation and maintenance of the wind turbines.

The generated by these wind farms is contracted under long-term agreements with various local distribution companies, secured through Brazil's renewable energy auctions, according to Invenergy.

SUBSCRIBE

Related Articles

Popular Categories